Monday, May 26, 2008

Soccer Fellowship 'Special' [31st May]

Soccer Fellowship takes a 'special' twist this Saturday with activities taking place in church and at the soccer field of Loyang Primary School, just across the road from PMC. As part of the Sports Council's goal of encouraging community bonding and interaction through sports, many school fields are being opened up for free during the weekend. As part of the Pasir Ris community, we will be taking this opportunity to play soccer closer to church and get to know people in this community.

We will start in church at 3pm with some afternoon tea, followed by a time of worship and devotion. After that, when the weather has cooled, we'll kit up and walk across to the field for soccer. Depending on the numbers we have and others present, there will probably be 5-on-5 or 7-on-7 'winner stays' matches. Should be fun!

If you are interested to participate in this 'Special', please leave a comment on this post (so that everyone knows who's coming and how many) and so that there will be enough food and drink on for everyone!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi All, Im Back!
Will be coming for this week "Special" fellowship.

See you all this weekend!

Kris

Kevin said...

Hi Kris, looking forward to seeing you! I'll be there too.

Samuel Eyo said...

Hi

I won't be able to make it as I will have to leave at 4pm for another wedding dinner this Saturday.

Samuel Eyo

Anonymous said...

Will most likely be there on Sat.

Anonymous said...

Should be ok.

Anonymous said...

I am in...

Anonymous said...

i'll be there!

Anonymous said...

Andrew and I will be most likely be there.

REDLeader said...

Adrian will be working on Sat and Sun. This old man's left arm has still not receovered too. sigh

Anonymous said...

eh i wanna come

Anonymous said...

I am in but will come probably later with my joel