Monday, September 22, 2008

Friendly Match with ECG [27th September]

A friendly match (with referee) has been arranged with ECG on 27th September 2008, 3pm. We are hosting the match at East Spring Secondary School. All Soccer Team members are welcomed to play and keep up with their competitive side of the game.

Originally, a friendly was arranged with Faith Methodist but they could not find enough players to field for this Saturday, so James and I have arranged the friendly with our ECG team.

To register, please leave a comment on this post with your intention to participate. We will cap the number of players to about 16 so that everyone has significant playing time on match day.

Supporters from the Soccer Community are more than welcomed to come and support the Soccer Team!

17 comments:

Kevin said...

I'm in and looking forward to a friendly and enjoyable match!

Justin Ang said...

I'm in too!

Was at Faith MC last weekend and one of their soccer guys commented on how we need to start rejuvenating our PMC team. Let's show them this coming Saturday!

Anonymous said...

i will be overseas very likely. Enjoy the game...

`David said...

Heyy all! I'd love to play in the upcoming friendly, either in goal or up front/on the wings. Hopefully it'll be enjoyable, and the weather will be good for us. Never seen the guys from Faith MC play before, so it'll be a great experience one way or another. See you all!

Tim said...

I'm in

Anonymous said...

i'm in too.

Anonymous said...

I will be joining u guys for the friendly game on this come sat.see you guys there.

Anonymous said...

Count me in, thanks

Anonymous said...

Confirm playing!

Anonymous said...

Me playing!

Anonymous said...

Me playing too!

Anonymous said...

Count me in.

Anonymous said...

I'm ok.

Anonymous said...

I can play on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Ok.

Anonymous said...

Me And My Bro Will be plain also..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Anonymous said...

Count me in for the friendly.