A friendly match has been proposed by Trinity Christian Centre on 29th November 2008, Saturday (likely to be 10am at Hiding Place). All Soccer Team members are welcomed to play and keep up with their competitive side of the game as we move into this year's close season in December. Also, the soccer fields in the East are not bookable after 8th November, so we are arranging friendlies with other churches to keep up with the playing.
To register, please leave a comment on this post with your intention to participate (and contact number). We will cap the number of players to about 16 so that everyone has significant playing time on match day. Please register ASAP so that I can confirm the field booking with TCC or postpone the friendly. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thank you, Maurice. I am ok with the date.
i'm fine with filling up the space if there isn't enough people :D
I'm ok with the date for the friendly.
Im ok.
I'M OK.
I want to play
Post a Comment