Monday, February 23, 2009

Friendly Match with WMC [28th Feb]

A friendly match has been organised with Wesley Methodist Church for 28th February 2009, Saturday, 3pm @ East Spring Secondary School.

All Soccer Team members are welcomed to play. It will be our 2nd friendly of the year after our goal-less draw against CMC on 3rd Jan. It will be good to put some of the things we learnt at our last Training Session into practice.

To register for the friendly, please leave a comment on this post with your intention to participate. Please register ASAP so that Coach Ronnie can plan the appropriate tactics for the match, given the players who are coming. Thanks!

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll be there!

kee min said...

can count me in, thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm in!

Samuel Eyo said...

I can play on that day.

Anonymous said...

i'll be there.
Mark

Anonymous said...

I will be there.

James

`David said...

Hey I'll be there. :D

Anonymous said...

I'm ok for the game!

Anonymous said...

I'm playing this Sat!

Anonymous said...

i'm be there

Jonathan

Anonymous said...

Will be there too.

Jem

Anonymous said...

I'm in too. Wah, so many ppl liao. PMC is growing. hahas

Samuel said...

I would like to play too!

Anonymous said...

Im in

Anonymous said...

Me too!!

Anonymous said...

i'll be there to support and see :D

Anonymous said...

i'm coming also

Unknown said...

I'll be there. Andrew not sure yet.

Yuen Wai

Anonymous said...

Rusydi, why only watching and supporting? Not playing?

Boys- thanks for the drinks on Sunday! :P

Mark

Kevin said...

Mark, what drinks on Sunday?

Anonymous said...

i can make it on this saturday too.

Anonymous said...

Got knee problems la mark. Rest la. See you all play. Haha.

Kev, he took part in the OCBC cycle singapore and we were there to volunteer. Haha.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to join in too.

Anonymous said...

ME & MY BRO WILL BE PLAYIN

Anonymous said...

all the best guys!
- Sheldon

Anonymous said...

i'll be there...

Damian

Anonymous said...

my toe is injure. so maybe not playing for this game.

Kevin said...

Just come and support and collect your new kit.

Anonymous said...

ok no problem.