Monday, March 02, 2009

Trinity Cup Fiesta 2009 [15th Mar]

Registration is now open for all Soccer Team members interested to participate in Trinity Christian Centre's Trinity Cup Fiesta 2009. It will be a similar format of play as our annual MWS Tournament (round robin, then knock-out) but involving 11-a-side teams. The details are as follows:

Date: 15 March 2009, Sunday
Time: 230 - 630 pm
Venue: The Hiding Place (Jalan Kayu)
Players per team: 20

All interested Soccer Team members, please register as a comment on this blog post with your name clearly stated. Thank you.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in!!

Anonymous said...

Good effort last Saturday Jon. I'm sure you'll continue to improve over the course of this season.

I'm in for the Trinity Cup too!

Samuel Eyo said...

Have a great fiesta! Sorry I can't join in the fun......Have a whole day class on that weekend. :(

Anonymous said...

can i join??

Anonymous said...

ok i am in..any changes will duly inform.

james

Anonymous said...

Yes Darren of course you can join!

Numbers update: 4/20

David Sng said...

Count me in. 66 David Sng

Anonymous said...

Count me Out.. i am unfortunately OUT Of TOWN :(

Mark

`David said...

Heyyyy yo! I'm in, definitely. :D

Kevin said...

Great. Good to have everyone onboard.

We're up to 7/20.

Samuel said...

I would like to join too :)

Samuel Pang

Maurice said...

I think I can make it!

Kevin said...

That's 9/20.

Keep the registrations coming guys.

Anonymous said...

Can I join as well ?

Tony

Anonymous said...

count me in! bevs

Kevin said...

@ Tony: Participation in the Trinity Fiesta is open to Soccer Team players only. Perhaps you could join us for Soccer Fellowship regularly and then we could discuss your participation in our competitive programme. Thanks.

@ Bev: You're in. We're up to 10/20.

Anonymous said...

i will be able to play on that day:)

Anonymous said...

I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys. We're up to 12/20. I think we'll just do with a couple more and should be fine.

Anonymous said...

Count me in too!

Jem
=)

kee min said...

can count me in as well, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Count me in.

Anonymous said...

Count me in,thanks-Raymond

Anonymous said...

im able to make it...

Damian =)

Kevin said...

Thanks guys. We've got 17/20 and the squad looks strong. Looking forward to it.

Kevin said...

Hi guys

Thanks for posting on the blog to confirm your participation in the Trinity Cup Fiesta this Sunday.

We need to be at The Hiding Place by 230pm for registration. Those who need a ride from church, please let me know. We will leave church at 2pm sharp.

For those who don't know where The Hiding Place is, here's the map - http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_3655/travel_site_131147/

We've got a good balance to the squad so do look forward to a good outing on Sunday.

Please bring BOTH our new kit (black & red stripes) and our previous Navy blue jersey (just in case of kit clash). For those who don't have the previous Navy blue jersey, please bring a Navy blue top.

Anonymous said...

All the best dudes!

Anonymous said...

I will be PLayIN...mY bro wOn't NoT...

Kevin said...

Thanks Joel, we'll see you there.