Hi Panthers,
Good job on the field against the Pandas yesterday. Victory aside, I'm glad 15 of us turned up for the run-out. This definitely improved the on-the-field work, passing and communication. We should go into the match against Teen Challenge Football Club with confidence.
Match details:
Opponents: Teen Challenge Football Club
Venue: Hiding Place (Jalan Kayu) Pitch 2 (far side of the field)
Kick-off time: 3pm (reporting time is 230pm)
Please post a comment if you are able to make it. Easier to track for me and everyone can also see who else is coming down.
Thanks!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Great. Looking forward to your report and this Sunday!
I'm available.
i sense an upset ..the form table doesnt count for anything on the field..see u there..
ah beng lee
in
Tim
Let's play!
I will be there.
See you at 3.
No 3.
i'm in
I will be there.
I will be playing this Sunday.
YNWA for sure. C ya on Sun
can count me in
I will be playing this Sunday.
Will Not Be Coming....
oops! i just rmb i had smth on, ah sry!! can't make it this time
Post a Comment