Results certainly didn't go the way of the Pandas and Panthers on the field today, Pandas losing 5-0 and Panthers 3-0. Today has been just one of the losses that we have experienced during the league (each team with 1 win and 3 losses) but I guess we continue to come together to play because we enjoy each others company and having a run-out together. During Soccer Fellowship, some of us may have also experienced frustration after not scoring a goal, or giving away possession that led to a goal by our opponents.
I hope that regardless of circumstances, all of us will continue to enjoy this game we all love. I want to share a YouTube video with all of you that was shown during our recent Church Camp. The moral of it is simple: enjoy the game, regardless of the score. Hope you enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment