Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Futsal Fellowship [1st Nov]

Due to unavailability of school fields in the final 2 months of the year, the PMC Soccer Community will continue to have regular Futsal Fellowship sessions @ Sports Planet East Coast for us to continue to keep fit and fellowship with one another.

The 1st is planned for this Sunday, 1st Nov, 4-6pm but we will gather at 345pm for a time of devotion before we start.

We will use the blog to facilitate sign-up for all these sessions. Just post a comment with your name to confirm interest.

If there are between 8-10 players for a session, we will go 1hr with 2 teams.
If there are between 12-18 players, we will keep it to 2hrs among 3 teams.

Please sign-up ASAP as booking for the pitch will have to be cancelled by this Friday should there be less than 8 players signing up for the session.

Thanks and God Bless!

10 comments:

Kevin said...

I'm in.

Justin said...

I'm keen

Neil said...

I'm available Sunday for a game

Thanks.

Damien said...

I am in.

Tim Cheong said...

I can play.

marcus 69 said...

i'm in

Rusydi said...

I should be able it!

Nick said...

I'm interested.

Raymond said...

Should be ok if nothing pops up.

PMC Soccer Community said...

Thanks everyone, we've got the 10 players for a 1hr session.

We'll start devotion at 345pm so please be there on time.

Bring both a RED and WHITE top.

Tentative line-ups for Sunday are:

Team A
Marcus
Raymond
Nick
Justin
Kevin

Team B
Damien
Tim Cheong
Neil
Mike Chua
Rusydi