Monday, August 23, 2010

Agape Cup SoccerTron (29th August) Sign-up

Dear Veterans and Galacticos, The Agape Cup SoccerTron takes place this Sunday. This is the 9-a-side round-robin league played as a 'curtain-raiser' for the Agape Cup semi-finals that starts at 4pm on the same day. So why not come for a kickabout and stay to watch the semis. Details are as follows:

Date : 29th August 2010, Sunday
Time : 130 - 4pm
Venue : The Hiding Place (where else?)

Please leave a comment on this post to sign-up for a spot on one of the teams. Thanks!

14 comments:

Kevin said...

Will be there!

David Horne said...

I'm keen for this.

Keegan said...

Count me in.

Sean said...

I am available.

Jingzhong said...

I'm participating. Thanks.

Jem said...

IN!

Andy Mason said...

I'm good to go.

David Sng said...

I'll be there.

Daniel said...

I will be there!

George said...

Count me in!

Michael said...

I should be able to attend. Thanks.

yijun said...

i'm in

Kevin said...

Registrations suspended for the time being. An email will be sent out tomorrow to explain. Thanks!

Yi Jun said...

Confirmed.