Dear Soccer Team, please sign up by leaving a comment on this post if you'd like to participate. We are capping it at 18 players so that everyone will get at least 1 half of play.
Venue is Pasir Ris Crest Secondary School. Arrival at 245pm for warm-up and devotion before 3pm kickoff.
John and Wei En messaged to be the 20th and 21st player respectively. We can still keep to the 'at least 1 half per player' policy. This is the revised allocation. 2 players will share 1 position. First name mentioned will be the starter for Saturday.
GK - Sean / Kelvin RB - Samuel / Wei En CB - Dominic CB - David / Yuen Wai LB - Ming Kiat / Michael RM - Daniel / Jacob CM - Kee Min / Jeremy CM - Weijie / Kevin LM - Jingzhong / Lincoln CF - Yi Jun / Rusydi CF - Ramon / John
As usual, there appears to be be last minute changes in the day leading up to the match. Already, GK Kelvin has pulled out due to illness. I'll update what I can but final line-ups only before kickoff then. See you guys later.
1. Establish relationships between soccer-loving individuals 2. Honour God on and off the field 3. Build character through self-respect and love for one another 4. Encourage physical fitness as part of personal well-being
22 comments:
I'm in.
Im in
Ming Kiat and I will be there.
I will be there!
I will be keen to play....thanks....
I am avail on 15th Jan for 1st half only.
My wrist has been recovering well and I would like to participate.
Will be there and lead devotion before the match.
I can play this Sat.
Should be able to make it.
Will be there.
I will be there.
Im in but...may need to leave a little earlier...jfyi...thanks.
I can play :)
ME ME! :)
I'm in...
Please count me in.
Thank you everyone for signing up for this friendly. The 18 confirmed players (proposed positions indicated) are:
GK
Sean
Kelvin
RB
Samuel
Jeremy
CB
Dominic
Yuen Wai
David
LB
Ming Kiat
Michael
RM
Jacob
Daniel
CM
Kevin
Kee Min
Weijie
LM
Jingzhong
CF
Rusydi
Yi Jun
Ramon
Lincoln just confirmed that he can play, so he'll come in as the 19th man and go into LM with Jingzhong.
John and Wei En messaged to be the 20th and 21st player respectively. We can still keep to the 'at least 1 half per player' policy. This is the revised allocation. 2 players will share 1 position. First name mentioned will be the starter for Saturday.
GK - Sean / Kelvin
RB - Samuel / Wei En
CB - Dominic
CB - David / Yuen Wai
LB - Ming Kiat / Michael
RM - Daniel / Jacob
CM - Kee Min / Jeremy
CM - Weijie / Kevin
LM - Jingzhong / Lincoln
CF - Yi Jun / Rusydi
CF - Ramon / John
22nd and final player in is Kevin Liam. That's it for tomorrow, 1 half per player. The revision to the line-up will be:
CB - Dominic / Jeremy
CM - Kee Min / Kevin Ang
CM - Weijie / Kevin Liam
Hi everyone
As usual, there appears to be be last minute changes in the day leading up to the match. Already, GK Kelvin has pulled out due to illness. I'll update what I can but final line-ups only before kickoff then. See you guys later.
Post a Comment