Today is a great day to play soccer.....sunny and windy..... in Eastview Secondary School
As one by one starts streaming into the field, we have a total of 18 players to enjoy the soccer fellowship with each other...including players who came back from overseas university summer break.....
I started to share today's devotion on today Our Daily Bread - “Whatcha Doin’?”
Walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise. —Ephesians
We have 4 kids that always like to know what we are doing and they will non-stop asking our every single action. With those questions, I would said that God also wants to know what are we doing during our time here.....
“I’m spending the entire evening watching TV.” “I’m eating more food than I should.” “I’m going another day without talking to You.” “I’m arguing with my spouse.” The list could go on—to our embarrassment.
We are told to use our time carefully—with God’s glory in sight (1 Cor. 10:31; Col. 3:23). Paul said, “Be very careful, then, how you live” (Eph. 5:15 NIV). So, it’s a good question. God wants to know: “Whatcha doin’?” —Dave Branon

We’re all accountable to God for how we use our time each day; Are moments chosen carefully, Or wasted mindlessly away? —Sper
Beware of spending too much time on matters of too little importance.
Remember that time is precious.....rather than wasting time on something that delay your progress....be it spiritually or intellectually......Do something now!
It does not have to be a big thing.....spending quality time with your children or parents also will build stronger bond....
Reading a motivating book or playing soccer with friends......plan what you want to grow up to be.....aim and work towards it.....we old folks plan for our retirement, our children education fund.......younger people plan for their career, how to start up a family......
Read: Colossians 3:12-17

I started to share today's devotion on today Our Daily Bread - “Whatcha Doin’?”
Walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise. —Ephesians
We have 4 kids that always like to know what we are doing and they will non-stop asking our every single action. With those questions, I would said that God also wants to know what are we doing during our time here.....
“I’m spending the entire evening watching TV.” “I’m eating more food than I should.” “I’m going another day without talking to You.” “I’m arguing with my spouse.” The list could go on—to our embarrassment.
We are told to use our time carefully—with God’s glory in sight (1 Cor. 10:31; Col. 3:23). Paul said, “Be very careful, then, how you live” (Eph. 5:15 NIV). So, it’s a good question. God wants to know: “Whatcha doin’?” —Dave Branon
We’re all accountable to God for how we use our time each day; Are moments chosen carefully, Or wasted mindlessly away? —Sper
Beware of spending too much time on matters of too little importance.
Remember that time is precious.....rather than wasting time on something that delay your progress....be it spiritually or intellectually......Do something now!
It does not have to be a big thing.....spending quality time with your children or parents also will build stronger bond....
Reading a motivating book or playing soccer with friends......plan what you want to grow up to be.....aim and work towards it.....we old folks plan for our retirement, our children education fund.......younger people plan for their career, how to start up a family......
Read: Colossians 3:12-17
After the devotion, we start off the game with colours vs whites......the score ends up 8:4 with no one gets injured.... Praise The Lord
No comments:
Post a Comment