-----
Update (27 September 2011): On the day itself, there was completely no sign of rain, even though the sky was dark initially. At about 345pm, I decided to take a walk to the field to check out its condition, to see if there was any evidence at all to support the field warden's decision to cancel our booking.
It was completely sunny as I walked along Drive 4 to the field
The sunny weather and dry ground of Pasir Ris Crest Secondary SchoolAs we all can see from the photos above, the weather was rather perfect and the very dry field testifies that it did not rain at all. At the field, the badminton hall warden informed me that he was also puzzled when his 'buddy', the field warden, told him at about 1pm that he was going to cancel both 3pm and 5pm field bookings. I immediately called the field I/C Syakhirin (whom I had spoken to before) to lodge my displeasure. Upon reaching home, I also followed-up with an email to Singapore Sports Council HQ.
The next day, the Sports Council Facilities Manager responded to my email and called me to let me know that he would be investigating the matter. After a week of investigations, he called me today to inform me that he has delivered a stern warning to Syakhirin and his 'gang' about indiscriminately cancelling field bookings.
The next day, the Sports Council Facilities Manager responded to my email and called me to let me know that he would be investigating the matter. After a week of investigations, he called me today to inform me that he has delivered a stern warning to Syakhirin and his 'gang' about indiscriminately cancelling field bookings.
3 comments:
What!! I am half way on PIE!!! Kris
Sincere apologies Kris. They do this from time to time and I've been collecting all the necessary evidence to bring it up to Sports Council.
My new boots is waiting for his debut for 2 months... No luck..Kris
Post a Comment