Dear Brothers in Christ,
This is to inform you that I have completed all my chemotherapy treatments. Doctor has also confirmed that all Leukaemia Cells no longer exist ~ Praise The Lord! I am recovering well as far as my health is concerned, great appetite and high is spirit, except that my hair is growing very slowly. Follow up reviews with Doctor will be on a monthly basis for 6 months, subsequently every 3 month and finally, once a year (5 years maximum).
I thank God for his people like you, who have constantly walking with me during this treatment period. I would like to say a BIG thank you to all of you for keeping me and my family in your prayers and may God bless each one of us, forever and ever.
"If You look at the world, You will be distressed, If You look within, You will be depressed, but, if You look at Christ, You will be at REST"
So friends, when you are down and out, turn your eyes into Christ and you will find He is the BEST!
Your old friend,
"Uncle" Jimmy
Today, Jimmy made his return to church after a long absence, and many members of the Soccer Community were there to welcome him. Michael and I took the opportunity to snap a photo with him and to encourage him, through the fact that we have much less hair than him!
No comments:
Post a Comment