The registration for PMC Cup 2008 has officially closed. 8 teams have registered for the tournament in this order:
1. Woody Tree Football Club (Black)
2. 23rd Boys Brigade I (Red)
3. The Destroyers (Yellow)
4. Mikepache (White)
5. Team Boliazs (Blue)
6. 23rd Boys Brigade II (Blue)
7. Team Werks (Orange)
8. Band of Brothers (White)
An email with further instructions has been sent to all team captains. Players who have registered individually will be contacted by your respective team captain.
Thank you again and I'm sure all of us are looking forward to the tournament!
Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I want to join also...Taipei FC (Blue).
Sigh, so miss playing football with all of you...hopefully I will be back soon to join in the games!
God bless you all! Play safe!
Patrick
haha patrick. glad to see you =)
Hey Patrick, when will you be back for a game with us?
Soon soon...I sure hope so! No set timing yet...must pray pray pray!
the only 'feel' I have playing with you guys is when I wear our PMC jerseys out..to makan, shopping,church...hehehe....
:) will continue to read the blogs!
Wah fierce! Continue to hold our PMC Team up high in Taiwan!
the bb will take "red" as our colour jersey.
Post a Comment