A friendly match (with referee) has been proposed by Christ Methodist Church for 3rd January 2009, Saturday, 5pm @ Ping Yi Secondary School (Map Link). There are many car parks around the school and the entry to the field is closest to Block 63.
All Soccer Team members are welcomed to play. It will be the 1st activity for the year, so it'll be good if quite a few of us turn up to get back into the swing of things and treat this as a good run-out. I'm sure most of us enjoyed the break in December and are keen to start playing again.
To register, please leave a comment on this post with your intention to participate. We will require at least 16 players to proceed so that we have enough for substitutions. Please register ASAP so that I can confirm the field booking with CMC. Thanks!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
Please count me in.
Thanks for the quick reply Andy. Of course, I'm in as well so that makes 2 already.
i'm in. Blessed Cmas folks.. Lets hope the CMC game doenst become a war... i think all the CMC games end that way.. KEKeKE.
38.
Im in.
haha, 38.
I'm in ;D
Joyful Merry Christmas to all!
Merry X'mas, everyone! I will be glad to join in...
Im in too.
Merry Christmas to all PMC.
I'd like to play
I should be ok to play.
Yo I'm up for it.
me too me too...
Great. Looks like we have a confirmed match on our hands. Just a couple more to join us and we'll have a pretty strong team for the day. Thanks for the confirmations guys.
Me and my bro will be coming
can count me in as well, thanks.
I will try to make it.
Sorry, I`m unable to play on 3Jan09. Sheldon is out as well.
It's ok Ronnie. Will stand in on your behalf to organise the match. Hopefully you guys will be back for Fellowship on 10 Jan @ East Spring!
I will be joining you guys on Sat.
sorry, kevin i can't confirm with you whether i able to make it for the match as i have camp till 3.30 and not to sure whether it will be delay.
Hi Marcus, no problem. Come if you can and if you can't that's fine. We'll see you at Soccer Fellowship on 10 Jan. Blessed New Year!
Okay. happy new year to everyone.
Post a Comment