Hi guys, looks like there have been insufficient responses to organise anything. Let's take a well-deserved break in December. We've had a long season of many Soccer Fellowship sessions, competed in the Agape Cup, Caleb Cup, MWS Tournament, our own PMC Cup Futsal Tournament and also played some friendlies. I'm sure our legs & bodies will be thanking us for these few weeks of break.
On behalf of all the leaders, I would like to thank the entire Soccer Community for making 2008 such a wonderful year of playing soccer and getting to know one another better. If there's any special programme for Christmas, we'll definitely let you guys know. Otherwise, have a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.
Do enjoy these photos from the PMC Cup 2008. I think they capture all the fun, excitement and God's blessings upon us in 2008.
God Bless and see all of you in 2009!
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment